Due to rapidly changing laws and regulations, we cannot be responsible for the use of this product by any particular purchaser. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to determine which products are legal in any given area.
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $100.00
For a limited time you can get FREE GROUND SHIPPING on orders placed online over $100.00 (some items excluded – restrictions apply).
Free Ground or Flat Rate Shipping are only available to shipments within the Continental United States only.
Free Shipping only applies to orders placed online. No refunds will be given once the order has been placed. Free Shipping times are not guaranteed. Please see shipping info for full details.
Standard orders usually ship within one to two business days (Monday through Friday, not including holidays), pending payment authorization and verification. If any item on your order is out-of-stock we will hold your order until all items are ready to ship. We ship FedEx, UPS or USPS (FedEx and UPS will not ship to P.O. boxes). Transit times depend on the shipping method you select. Flat rate shipping is for Continental U.S. Other charges may apply. Shipping charges are automatically calculated depending on the weight of your total order. At the time of checkout, the shipping prices will be shown for your selection. You will be notified via email, tracking information and delivery status upon shipping. Abbott Products, Inc is not responsible for orders that are not received after shipper shows delivered.
- Standard Delivery can take up to 10 business days.
- UPS/FedEx Ground/Home Delivery is approximately 4-10 business days.
- UPS 3-Day Select Delivery is guaranteed in 3 business days by 4:30pm.
- UPS/FedEx 2 Day Delivery is guaranteed in 2 business days by 4:30pm.
- UPS/FedEx Standard Overnight is guaranteed in 1 business day by 3:00pm.
- UPS/FedEx Priority Overnight is guaranteed in 1 business day by 10:30am.
- UPS/FedEx First Overnight is guaranteed in 1 business day by 8:30am.
- Express Shipments, 2 Day and Overnight orders are given top priority in processing.
Canadian Customers: Disbursement Fee Duties, taxes and other charges might be due when importing a shipment. FedEx may advance these fees as assessed by Customs on behalf of the payer. A fee will be based on the advanced amount. Customers will be billed separately by FedEx. If customer fails to pay any duties, fees or taxes billed by FedEx, abbottbingoproducts.com will charge the the credit card used by the customer to purchase such items. These are fees accessed by the Canadian Government and FedEx.
We reserve the right to select shipping Companies for the most efficient and timely delivery. Certain promotions and free shipping do not apply to bingo equipment.
This map illustrates estimated service schedules in business days. Day shipped does not count as a delivery day. Weather delays and Holidays may affect delivery times. Delivery times are not guaranteed in the month of December. Undeliverable packages returned will incur additional shipping charges and will be deducted from refunds. Refused packages will be charged shipping both ways and it will be deducted from any refund.
As we do our best to process and ship orders in a timely manner, we cannot be responsible for packages that are placed at the last minute and do not arrive due situations that are beyond our control such as weather, natural disaster, or other such issues. FedEx/UPS will not refund shipping even express shipping if situations arise where the packages are delayed and it was beyond their control. If you choose to order at the last minute you will have to assume the risk and liability of the shipping as well as the return shipping if the items do not arrive in time. Also keep in mind that any personalized items are not returnable. We highly recommend that you place an order well in advance of your occasion so that any unforeseen delays will not have your package arrive after your occasion
All return items are subject to a 25% restocking fee. In order for us to process your return, you will need to obtain an Authorization. To obtain a Return Authorization Number (RMA#) please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders without an Authorization will not be issued a refund.
- Returns must be in original packaging and unopened or no refund will be issued. Returns must be received within 30 days from the date your order was shipped. No refunds will be issued after 30 days.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. When receiving Free shipping, actual shipping charges will be deducted prior to any credits given. Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Abbott Products, Inc. is not responsible for packages not returned to us not using a traceable carrier such as FedEx or UPS requiring a signature.
- Products that are received by www.abbottbingoproducts.com in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from www.abbottbingoproducts.com.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return.
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. Refund returns received in this condition may be rejected.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.