Your Organizations Will GOBBLE Up
These Bingo Hall Ideas!
• If a player calls BINGO on I-27 (November 27th is the
day Thanksgiving falls on) for any game, the player
receives a bonus prize.
• Hold a 50/50 raffle (50% of proceeds go to charity).
• Decorate the hall with fun Thanksgiving images
• Sell Thanksgiving themed Popp-Opens® and
Bingo ink markers.
• Award Turkeys to winning bingo games in addition to money, OR for every bingo winner donate a turkey to families in need.
• Bingo staff dress as Pilgrims.
• Offer a turkey dinner, or host a pot-luck Thanksgiving dinner by encourging players to
bring a small dish.